Thank you for your interest in employment at the Hoosier Youth ChalleNGe Academy (HYCA). The staff members of the Academy are employees of the State of Indiana, therefore all applications and resumes must be submitted through the state career website, without exception.
Overview of Opportunities: HYCA Employment
To apply for a position at HYCA, please follow the steps below OR head directly to the web portal HERE
- Go to www.in.gov/spd/careers
- Click on Search Employment Opportunities at the top of the page.
- Utilize the Basic Job Search, for Keywords type in ‘youth challenge’ and/or ‘HYCA’ to bring up any current postings at HYCA.
- Once you locate the posting click on the ‘job title’, then apply now.
- Login if you already have an account, or click on Register Now to set up an account which includes establishing a log-in and password
- Complete the application in detail, please include your resume.
- To complete, click the submit button on the last page. If completed properly, you will receive a confirmation email from gmisworkflow .
Note: Even if there is not a current HYCA position open, you are encouraged to submit a profile. Once it is in the system, your profile will carry over into future applications.
To submit a profile select ‘submit/update candidate profile without selecting a job’, at the bottom of the job listing page.
For technical assistance please call: 1-855-SPD-INHR option 2 or you can contact Amanda Beasley at ABeasley@spd.in.gov
You can also head over to our Facebook Page and look under job opportunities
[toggle title=”USDA Non- Discrimination Statement English”]
[toggle title=”USDA Non- Discrimination Statement Español”]
[toggle title=”Equal Opportunity”]
The USDA and the State of Indiana are equal opportunity providers and employers. The National Guard Youth ChalleNGe Program, does not exclude any person based upon sex, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion or creed.