We just wanted to let everyone know we are monitoring the weather and snow storm moving in Friday night into Saturday. There is a possibility that Orientation will be cancelled due to weather. Your safety is our primary concern. The decision will be made no later than 6:00PM tomorrow evening. We thank you for your patience. If Orientation is cancelled your Recruiter will be in touch to reschedule. Thank you!